Tips for writing your own love letters part one One of the best ways to convey exactly how you feel about someone is through written words. Finding the perfect way to say what you mean when it comes to love can be a challenging task for anyone. So, w

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语标准美文100篇

1.Taking a taxi Useful sentences words for drivers 1.Is it the rush hour now? 2.Where to, madam? 3.The streets are heavy with traffic at this time of day. 4.We got stuck in the traffic jam 5.The fair veras according to the distance. 6.Here we are. 7

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

Explanation: Early to bed, early to rise (or get up) makes a man healthy, wealthy (or rich), and wise (or intelligent). This was just one of the many quotes (or famous phrases) of a man named Benjamin Franklin that are still popular today. Benjamin F

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: our guest is Fred Shapiro, the editor of the Yale Book of Quotations. RS: Six years in the works, this newly published book contains about thirteen thousand entries from all time

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is single quotation marks versus double quotation marks. Cyndy left this message on the MyChingo line: Hey Grammar Girl. I would love for a future topic to be on the use of quotes versus, I don't know, the single quot

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

7 Steve Jobs Quotes To Inspire Your Life 7句激励你的生活的史蒂夫.乔布斯名言 Steve Jobs is remembered as a tremendous innovator. He was a brilliant entrepreneur and amazing visionary. The former CEO of Apple was a leader and a legend.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

7 Steve Jobs Quotes To Inspire Your Life 7句激励你的生活的史蒂夫.乔布斯名言 Steve Jobs is remembered as a tremendous innovator. He was a brilliant entrepreneur and amazing visionary. The former CEO of Apple was a leader and a legend.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it. Have an unrelenting belief that things will work out, that the long road has a purpose, that the things that

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sometimes a little motivation is all you need to get you pumped-up for your day, or to get you through your day. But some people try to discount motivation; however motivation is necessary in order for you to succeed. I like what Jim Rohn said about

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Boss Quotes 老板的话 We are going to continue having these meetings, everyday, until I find out why no work is getting done. 这样的会议我们要每天开,一直开下去,直到我弄清楚为什么工作没有完成。 I didn't say it wa

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

After what seems like an entire dark, cold winter's worth of speculation surrounding Jon Snow's fate on Game of Thrones, Kit Harington may have just revealed what happens to his beloved character with a single sentence. 翘首以盼的观众们在一整

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan. 28 (Xinhua) -- World elites entered their third-day discussion in the Swiss ski resort of Davos(达沃斯) on Friday, turning to a variety of issues, including economic situation and the Doha round of global trade talks. The

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Are you inspired by Mahatma Gandhi? Gandhi quotes inspired millions of Indians to act in non-violent protest against British oppression. His own wisdom and philosophy can always inspire us. Here are the Gandhis Top 10 inspirational quotes that give y

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

'I'm not a witch' picked as top quote of year by Yale Among the year's best quotes, the UStea party member Christine O'Donnell's TV ad declaration I'm not a witch during her US Senate campaign tied for first place, with I'd like my life back, the lam

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: our guest is Fred Shapiro, the editor of the Yale Book of Quotations. RS: Six years in the works, this newly published book contains about thirteen thousand entries from all time

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

These quotes make us realize how blessed we are to have the presence of teachers in our lives. How else would we be in a position to appreciate the beauty in these quotes if it weren't for our teachers? 这些寄语让我们意识到我们的生活中有

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Twitter has transformed into a very of-the-moment version of Bartlett's Familiar Quotations. The social media network is ablaze with the hashtag #BestTVQuotes2015, which TV fans are using to broadcast some of their favorite lines from TV shows that a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

These quotes make us realize how blessed we are to have the presence of teachers in our lives. How else would we be in a position to appreciate the beauty in these quotes if it weren't for our teachers? 这些寄语让我们意识到我们的生活中有

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

63 Life-Changing Quotes on Lifestyle Design Tim Ferriss The 4-Hour Workweek has created quite a buzz recently in the blogosphere. As you might have known, the book focuses on lifestyle design, which is designing your dream lifestyle with the least po

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天是母亲节,妈妈是天底下最重要的人之一,10句最走心的母亲节祝福,大家一定要记得送给妈妈! 关键词: Mother's Day: 母亲节 Second Sunday of May: 每年五月第二个星期天 Heartfelt Mother's Day qu

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀